- About your card
- InterLibrary Loan (ILL) Services – getting a book or an article when no Westchester public library owns it.
- Code of Conduct
- Temporary Covid 19 amendment (June 30, 2020) – Patrons shall wear masks and maintain social distance (6 feet), from staff and other patrons at all times while inside the Library.
- The Library Board of Trustees amended the Library Patron Code of Conduct on July 14, 2021 to include the Library Photography and Video or Audio Recording Policy (see below).
- Library Photography and Video or Audio Recording Policy
- Circulation and Renewal Policy
- Internet Policy
- Unattended Child Policy
- Temporary Covid 19 amendment (June 30, 2020) – The age of children who may enter the Library unattended is increased from 9 to 11.