Welcome to Curbside Pickup! If you have never done it before you should check out the Curbside FAQ page.
A few quick points:
- The holds system software and curbside software do not speak to each other. Therefore making a curbside appointment will not automatically adjust the holds expiration date (the day when your item moves on the next patron). Reference staff may be able to adjust dates for you.
- We usually put all the items out at 1pm. However, if it is a very busy day we may not put items out until the appointment time. To avoid crowding please adhere to your appointment time.
- Items not picked up by 4:30 go into the returns bins and will be quarantined for at least 72 hours. Reference staff can assist you in placing holds on the quarantined items.
- You only need to make one appointment. We will give you everything we have for you on your appointment day, even if they arrive on different days.
- Reference can be reached at 913-834-2281 x3 or by email at email@example.com.
Click on the time below the date of the session you want. You will be taken to the online form you need to fill out.