Welcome to Curbside Pickup! Please read the following before you pick a time to get your holds. There are additional things you should know on the Curbside FAQ page. Like corporate telephone menus, our procedures may have changed since the last time you picked up a hold. Scroll down this page to find available time slots.
Notification and Time Slot reservations
- Curbside pickup of library materials is by appointment only. No walk ups.
- AFTER you receive notification by email, txt or phone that you have a hold available for pickup, select a date and time period below. Please do not reserve a time slot if you have not received notification that a hold is available.
- If you are picking up for more than one person, you must indicate that in the sign up form.
- You do not have to make a separate appointment for each item that is available. We will give you everything we have.
- Any items not picked up during your scheduled time slot will be removed, quarantined for at least 72 hours and then checked back in. You can place a new hold at that time. The Reference Desk can assist you (834-2281 x3).
- Holds will be on tables outside the Library, arranged alphabetically by last name, in paper bags clearly labeled with the cardholder’s name. Directional signage will help you find your way.
- Your items will already be checked out and a checkout slip will be inside your bag. Note: items may have different due dates.
- Please observe social distancing while on the Library walkway.
- Things may get confusing if you receive notices on different days and/or are picking up items for more than one person: See the Curbside FAQ page.
- You must use the name as it appears on your library account. Otherwise we won’t know which items to put out.
- You only need one appointment to get all your available holds.
Click on the time below the date of the session you want. You will be taken to the online form you need to fill out.