*Please note that you can now COME INSIDE and pick up your holds during Browsing hours for the Adult/Teen section. This does not require an appointment and holds will be in their usual place ready for checkout. Patrons may walk-in Monday-Saturday 1pm-4:30pm. See our Browsing FAQ for more details.
Welcome to Curbside Pickup! If you have never done it before you should check out the Curbside FAQ page.
A few quick points:
- The holds system software and curbside software do not speak to each other. Therefore making a curbside appointment will not automatically adjust the holds expiration date (the day when your item moves on the next patron). Reference staff may be able to adjust dates for you.
- We usually put all the items out at 1pm. However, if it is a very busy day or we are using the vestibule because the weather is bad, we may not put items out until the appointment time. To avoid crowding please adhere to your appointment time.
- Items not picked up by 4:30 will be set aside for one week. You must reschedule for a date before the week is up. This is not an automatic process. You can also come into the library during browsing hours Monday-Saturday 1pm-4:30pm to get your items. No appointment required for the adult/teen area.
- You only need to make one appointment. We will give you everything we have for you on your appointment day, even if they arrive on different days.
- Reference can be reached at 914-834-2281 x3 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the time under the date you want. You will be taken to an online form where you can select an hour to pick up your item and where you give us the information we need to process your appointment.
Friday, May 14th
Saturday, May 15th
Monday, May 17th
Tuesday, May 18th
Wednesday, May 19th
Thursday, May 20th
6-7:30 pm Note: We are only able to offer this nighttime session because cleaning staff is in the building Thursday nights. They are not able to help you with curbside or any other issues. Please don’t ask them. All items will be in the vestibule just inside the front door. Call 914-834-2281 x. 3 Mon. – Sat., 9am – 5pm or email email@example.com. A librarian will help you.