Welcome to Curbside Pickup! If you have never done it before you should check out the Curbside FAQ page.
A few quick points:
- The holds system software and curbside software do not speak to each other. Therefore making a curbside appointment will not automatically adjust the holds expiration date (the day when your item moves on the next patron). Reference staff may be able to adjust dates for you.
- We usually put all the items out at 1pm. However, if it is a very busy day or we are using the vestibule because the weather is bad, we may not put items out until the appointment time. To avoid crowding please adhere to your appointment time.
- Items not picked up by 4:30 will be set aside for one week. You must reschedule for a date before the week is up. This is not an automatic process.
- You only need to make one appointment. We will give you everything we have for you on your appointment day, even if they arrive on different days.
- Reference can be reached at 914-834-2281 x3 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the time under the date you want. You will be taken to an online form where you can select an hour to pick up your item and where you give us the information we need to process your appointment.
Friday, February 26th
Saturday, February 27th
Monday, March 1st
Tuesday, March 2nd
Wednesday, March 3rd
Thursday, March 4th
6-7:30 pm Note: We are only able to offer this nighttime session because cleaning staff is in the building Thursday nights. They are not able to help you with curbside or any other issues. Please don’t ask them. Call 914-834-2281 x. 3 Mon. – Sat., 9am – 5pm or email email@example.com. A librarian will help you.