Welcome to Curbside Pickup! Please read the following before you pick a time to get your holds. There are additional things you should know here. Like corporate telephone menus, our procedures may have changed since the last time you picked up a hold. Scroll down this page to find available time slots.
Notification and Time Slot reservations
- Curbside pickup of library materials is by appointment only. No walk ups.
- AFTER you receive notification by email, txt or phone that you have a hold available for pickup, select a date and time period below. Please do not reserve a time slot if you have not received notification that a hold is available.
- If you are picking up for more than one person, you must indicate that in the sign up form.
- You do not have to make a separate appointment for each item that is available. We will give you everything we have.
- Any items not picked up during your scheduled time slot will be removed, quarantined for 72 hours and then checked back in. You can place a new hold at that time.
- Holds will be on tables outside the Library, arranged alphabetically by last name, in paper bags clearly labeled with the cardholder’s name. Directional signage will help you find your way.
- Your items will already be checked out and a checkout slip will be affixed to your bag. Note: items may have different due dates.
- Please observe social distancing while on the Library walkway.
- Things may get confusing if you receive notices on different days and/or are picking up items for more than one person: See the more details page.
Click on the date and session you want. You will be taken to the online form you need to fill out.