More information for those who like details:
- You can make an appointment to pick up holds for a total of five people in any morning or afternoon. However, you must enter their names and, if possible, their card numbers into the reservation form. Spaces for that will magically appear. If you don’t add them, we will not know to get their items ready.
- You may also pick up items for people who have already made a reservation for the same morning or afternoon session, if you have their permission.
- When we pull your holds for a time slot reservation we will give you everything we have ready for pickup. No picking and choosing what you want to pick up.
- This means you only need to make one appointment even though you have multiple items which may have arrived over different days.
- (Updated Aug. 13) This is an entirely new service. While we believe we have a good system, we may have to make adjustments after we start doing things. Please be patient, but also, please let us know if you have questions or experience problems. We can’t fix problems unless we know about them. Email us at email@example.com or call the Library at 834-2281 x.3 on weekdays from 9-5 or Saturdays from 9-1 and a librarian will help you.