Library Closed Until Nov. 30
The Library is closed as staff members have tested positive for the coronavirus. We expect to return with limited services on Monday 11/30 after deep cleaning of the building and staff testing is completed. Curbside will resume. However, we are pausing onsite browsing until further notice to address the rising viral infection rates as well as the higher potential for infection during the upcoming indoor/holiday season.
- No return bins will be put out until Monday 11/30. Please hold on to your materials, we will extend due dates and are all materials are currently fine free.
- Staff will be answering phones remotely until 11/30 and can be contacted at 914-734-5362 between 10am and 4pm (Monday through Friday) or at anytime by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online programs will continue as planned.
- Our extensive online services are available at eBooks etc.
- Curbside pickup will resume on the 30th. If you have items ready for pickup, don’t worry. You will have until Dec. 2 to pick them up.
- Browsing by Appointment is suspended until further notice.
- The affected staff members do not generally come into contact with the public.