Choose a date below and then fill out the form. Please read our Browsing Appointments FAQ before making your appointment.
- Adult/teen and Children’s Room browsing sessions are at different times and require separate appointments.
- Please make every effort to send only one person to browse and to select materials for your family. However, we understand this is not always possible. Before bringing young children with you to select materials, please consider whether the child is capable of social distancing.
- You must wear your mask the entire time you are in the Library.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet from staff and other patrons.
- Unattended children under the age of 11 will not be admitted to the Library.