Phase 4 means Browsing by Appointment
Starting July 7, patrons can make an appointment to browse the Adult and Teen sections of the Library. Half hour appointments are available weekday afternoons beginning at 1pm and ending at 3pm. Please read how it works on the Browsing Appointments FAQ. Then go to Things to Do menu above to make your appointment. Some important things to know are:
- One person per appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing of 6 feet from staff and other patrons must be observed.
- Curbside Pickup is still available, in fact we encourage you to use it.
- Appointments are for browsing the collection and picking up holds only.
- The Children’s Room is not yet open to the public. We anticipate adding morning hours for the Children’s Room in the very near future.
- There is no public access to Library’s internet terminals at this time.
- Seating has been removed from the Library and Tutor Rooms are not available.
- Children under 11 will not be admitted to the Main Library in order to protect our oldest and most vulnerable patrons.
If you have any questions, please call 834-2281 x. 3 from 9-5 on weekdays and 9-1 on Saturdays.