IRA’s What You Need to Know with Shelly Blaufeux, CPA, L.L.C. live on Zoom
Monday, February 8th at 2:00 pm
This program will
- Review the following types of IRA account types: Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs and SEP IRAs.
- Describe who is allowed to open and contribute to an IRA account during the taxable year.
- Identify when contributions are deductible and when they are not deductible.
- Describe the time allowed to rollover distributions and the
- ramifications of not completing rollovers within the allotted time.
- Describe when taxpayers are permitted to take distributions from an IRA account.
S. Blaufeux, CPA, L.L.C. is based in Larchmont, New York. Larchmont. She is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York.