Tax Diversify to Protect Your Retirement Income with Ardal Powell live on Zoom
Thursday, September 10th at 7:00 pm. Learn how to help reduce the effect taxes can have on your retirement income. Retirement isnʼt what it used to be, especially with people living longer and spending more of their lives as retirees. Personal savings are seemingly more important now than at any time for generations. Income tax rates may be at historic lows now, but thereʼs no telling where theyʼll be in the future and how theyʼll impact your retirement income. Tax-diversifying your income sources can have a major impact on how long your savings will last and how much you are able to spend.
Join us for our free seminar on planning your retirement income, where you’ll learn:
* How to calculate how much tax you eventually pay on tax-deferred savings
* How to read average rates of return and understand the real rates
* How to find the taxable equivalent value of a tax- exempt savings account
* How to protect market assets from the risk of price swings while you are withdrawing money.
* How all these tools can help protect your savings and make them last longer.
Ardal Powell is a New York State Licensed in Life, Accident, and Health Insurance. He is an agent with the New York Life insurance Company.