Service Update – March 18
Some quick things:
- Don’t have a library card? Fill out this form. We should be able to get you set up within one business day.
- We have canceled all in person programing through early May based upon CDC guidance of no groups of more than 10 people for the next eight weeks. We are working on setting up online programming. Check back for updates!
- All materials taken out before February 1 have been renewed to June 1.
- Library staff members can now connect to the Westchester Library System’s network from their homes. That means we can issue cards, reset PINS, and update your account remotely. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Our staff is scheduled to monitor emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org during weekdays, from 9am-5pm. We are answering questions within the half hour. We are working on adding remote phone service, reference chat and online programming as quickly as possible.
- The full-time staff met online this morning. We’ve set up a schedule for daily meetings going forward. This will help us help you more efficiently.