We are raising the roof!
And then putting down a brand new one over our Children’s Room. This means we will be closed starting Sunday, Oct. 4. We anticipate resuming our current schedule on Tuesday, October 13th. There are a lot of things to explain so let’s get started:
- We’ve scheduled extra curbside pickup sessions on Friday and Saturday mornings so you can get your books before we close. There will be no curbside sessions during the closure.
- Browsing sessions are unchanged leading up to the closure, but sessions are usually underbooked and walk-ins are welcome.
- If you cannot pick up items on hold for you before the closure, don’t worry, the pickup date will be extended through Wednesday, Oct. 14.
- We will not be taking returns while we are closed. If you don’t see a return bin out front, please keep your items. The grey box by the front door that says “mail only” is not a return bin. Don’t worry, we will waive any overdue fines that may accrue. If you feel a desperate need to return things, you can do so at any Westchester public library (they might charge overdues, though).
- If you need assistance, email email@example.com.
- Although our wifi network will be running during the closure, access to the Library property may be limited. Please obey all instructions from the construction crew and observe any signage posted regarding access to Library property.
- Our online library and programming is unchanged.