- First find Larchmont Library in your list of available WiFi networks.
- Then wait for the splash page to come up and press the big green button.
- When you sign in you are signed onto the network for 24 hours. After 24 hours you will need to sign into our WiFi network again by bringing up the splash page and clicking the big green button.
If this doesn’t work
- Open up a browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc. and hopefully the splash page will come up.
If it still doesn’t work
- Type in www.westchesterlibraries.org to hopefully trigger a splash page.
Other possible solutions to problems.
- Turn your device or computer off and on again.
- Turn your WiFi off and on again.
- Try signing into another WiFi network and then sign into our network again.
Still doesn’t work
- Call the reference desk Monday-Friday from 9-5 and Saturday’s from 9-1 at 914-834-2281 ext#3 or email us at email@example.com.